...charm, harmony and beauty...
Welcome to “Les Montagnards Hotel” in Morgex, a new building expressing tradition, charm and harmony, as it is natural for a small hotel surrounded by mountains. Strategically located close to the center of the village, it’s very easy to enjoy coffee bars, shops, restaurants and benefit from many facilities like medical offices, pharmacie etc. The terraces open the view on the tops of Mont Blanc to the north and Mount Grivola to the south, are evoking a feeling of enchantment.
The famous Thermal Baths of Pré Saint Didier, located just few kilometers away from the hotel, represents the perfect destination for people who want to spend their holidays totally relaxing. Jacuzzis outdoor, aromatized saunas, beauty treatments, massages and much more, make of the Pré Saint Didier’s Thermal Baths the perfect set up to receive a sweet snuggle into the warm thermal waters at the foot of Mont Blanc.
The Hotel is welcoming you, in the typical alpine atmosphere through its particular furniture and its characteristic majolica stove, in its worm and cozy living room with seating corners and TV. Furthermore, you will find:
- a bright breakfast room with a veranda
- a large blooming garden with terrace
- A wellness zone with sauna and emotional showers (chromo therapy and aromatherapy)
- a relax zone with sun beds and tea coffee facilities
- an equipped meeting room
- An indoor garage
- free wi-fi in the entire building
- electric mountain bike with pedal assistance and fat bike rental